St. Luke’s Episcopal School is approved by the Louisiana Department of Education and accredited by the Southwestern Association of Episcopal Schools. The school and faculty holds memberships and/or affiliations with the following organizations:
- Southwestern Association of Episcopal Schools
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- The National Association for the Education of Young Children
- National Council for Teachers of Mathematics
- National Science Teachers Association
- Louisiana Association of Independent Schools
The Southwestern Association of Episcopal Schools (SAES) is a member in good standing of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) Commission on Accreditation. It has voluntarily agreed to abide by the Commission’s Criteria for Effective Independent School Accreditation Practices and to submit to a thorough review and evaluation of its accreditation standards, criteria, and procedures. SAES is recognized by state agencies and by eleven Episcopal dioceses within the six states served by SAES.