St. Luke’s is a community with a generous heart. The support from parents, faculty, staff, grandparents, alumni, parents of alumni, friends, and corporations enables St. Luke’s to fulfill our mission and expand our vision for the future. Big or small, every contribution makes a difference.
The 58 Fund is an essential component to ensure the continued health and strength of our school. Funding beyond tuition is needed to support and further develop an exceptional academic program. Gifts in the past have been used to provide professional development, technology advancements, classroom improvements, growth, increase security, and facilities upgrades. Every gift helps to provide the support needed to bridge the gap and keep tuition as low as possible.
Your support and investment in our students’ education inspires and encourages us to continue to challenge and nurture their mind, body, and spirit while developing a passion for lifelong learning.
Corporate Partners help us enhance the student experience both in and out of the classroom at
St. Luke’s Episcopal School! We offer a variety of partnership opportunities that will expose
your business to members of our school community, church parishioners, visitors and
community organizations that utilize our campus.
Partnership funds support the operations of the school and help us make vital campus
improvements. Every dollar raised through our various efforts supports tomorrow’s leaders,
our St. Luke’s students!
If you are interested in supporting our school through corporate partnership, please contact
Rachel Whitley at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 225-927-8601.
St. Luke’s has a number of scholarships honoring the memory or legacy of past faculty or community members very important to us. Thanks to the generous support of many different benefactors, each of these scholarships enhances our ability to provide tuition assistance, faculty professional development, and more.
The St. Luke’s Board of Trustees established a Financial Aid Endowment in 2009 to raise and provide tuition aid for St. Luke’s families in need of assistance. A percentage of funds raised by Annual Giving, Parents’ Guild, and Shark Bites’ Athletic Association are placed in this fund. A gift to the endowment is a nice way to memorialize or honor family members or friends.
Our students at St. Luke’s are voracious readers. They love our library! Parents have an opportunity to donate money for a new book in honor of their child’s birthday. A nameplate will be placed inside the cover and the book will be blessed at Chapel. This year we are hosting a Book Fair where parents, grandparents and friends will have the opportunity to purchase books for their child. All funds raised will go toward enhancing the library (books, software, etc).
Ways to give
- Give via check, credit card, or cash for immediate gifts to St. Luke’s
- Mail gifts payable by check to: St. Luke’s Episcopal School, 8833 Goodwood Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70806
- Online giving is available. St. Luke’s currently accepts gifts via Mastercard or Visa.
- You can double or triple your gift by participating in your company’s matching gift program. Ask your personnel office for the proper form to send to St. Luke’s.
GIFTS OF SECURITIES
- In making a gift of appreciated securities, such as stocks, bonds, or mutual funds, donors can make sizable contributions to St. Luke’s and simultaneously derive practical financial advantages. Donors who have experienced growth in their investments are in an excellent position to donate appreciated securities to the school.